- Make Nashville Open House - July 30th (See Events for details)
- Dragon Con - Sept 2nd - 5th (See Events for details)
- Robot Battles will be held on the 4th and 5th
- Maker Faire Nashville - Sept 17th (See Events for details)
- We will be hosting a space at the Faire.
- Details and a call for volunteers coming soon.
- GMX Robot Battles - October 28th - 30th (See Events for details)
Show & Tell
Steve demonstrated his MPCNC project.
MPCNC is an open source CNC platform that is made from 3D printed and off the shelf components.
Lyle demonstrated two quadcopters - one of which he was receiving video on a modified car DVD player. The quad that was displaying the video is a Tiny Whoop and comes as an inexpensive kit.
Resouce: Tiny Whoop
Quincy demonstrated his MPCNC project as well. He and Steve jointly discussed the differences between their builds noting that Steve's used version one designs and Quincy's uses some version 2 updates.
Glen showed a video showing 3D Printed battle bots