Our monthly meetings follow the format below. On occasion, we will deviate from this format but only if our meetings coincide with another event. In those cases, our meetings may be cancelled or the location altered. We will update our website and social media accounts with upcoming meeting information.
- Pre-Meeting Networking and Project Setup - The first 15 minutes of our meeting time is for networking and prep time for those who bring show and tell items.
- Welcome / Announcements - We begin each meeting with announcements of upcoming events, group projects if any and other local related interests. We also invite members to share any other local events that may not have been covered.
- Show and Tell - Members can use this time to present both completed and in-progress projects to the group. Usually after each presentation there is a short Q & A with the presenter.
- Workshop Description - If we are conducting an afternoon workshop, we will describe it as a reminder before we break for networking and lunch.
- Networking - If time remains before we break for lunch, everyone is encouraged to talk to other members about their projects, ask questions or just get to know each other.